Everyone Valued, Everyone Included, Everyone Performing at Their Peak™
As a P&G employee, you will experience our culture of Diversity & Inclusion every day.
We come from diverse traditions, with a wide array of personal experiences and points of view. When we come together, we create an amazingly rich tapestry. That’s why, in our increasingly interconnected world, it is only appropriate that we celebrate everyone’s uniqueness, every day.
Diversity & Inclusion is deeply rooted in our company’s Purpose, Values & Principles. It is who we are, and aspire to be, as a company. By understanding, valuing, and including the diversity of those we work with and serve every day, Diversity & Inclusion enhances our ability to understand our consumers. It is about a culture of respect for every individual, for the consumers we serve, and for the people we work with every day.
Connect with Diversity & Inclusion as a P&G Employee
Employee Resource Groups (called Affinity Networks at P&G) Foster an Inclusive Culture
Employee Groups play a vital role in ensuring that everyone at P&G is valued, included and performing at their peak. Corporate-sponsored Employee Groups help foster an inclusive culture and are closely involved in professional networking, cultural competencies development, recruiting, and employee training, retention and education. Gaining valuable insights from our Employee Groups is one way we ensure that we are in touch with consumers around the world.
P&G’s first affinity groups began in the early 1960s, and today the company has eight corporate Employee Groups in North America:
• Asian Pacific American
• Native American
• Gay, Ally, Bisexual, Lesbian & Transgender Employees (GABLE)
• People with Disabilities
In addition to the eight Affinity Networks, there are a number of grassroots groups that represent a large variety of diverse interests throughout our entire employee population.
- Catalyst Award, 2015 for our innovative approaches to recruitment, development and advancement of women globally.
- Top 10 Best Company for Female Executive by Working Mother Media 2014, 2015, 2016.
- Top 5 Best Company for Multicultural Women by Working Mother Media 2014, 2015, 2016.
- Top 10 Company for Diversity by Diversity, Inc. 2014, 2015
- 100% score on Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Corporate Equality Index as best place to work for LGBT equality. 2014, 2015, 2016
- Consistently rated by Diversity, Inc. as a top company for people with disabilities.
- Received the National Organization on Disability (NOD) Leading Disability Employer SealTM in 2016.
Our focus areas
Leadership Accountability is in place to enable three focus areas:
Diverse talent throughout
In our experience, we are much better at developing game-changing innovations when we have the most diverse groups developing them. Innovation is our lifeblood. It is how we touch and improve lives.
Trusting, open and inclusive culture
We believe in creating a culture of respect for every individual, for the consumers we serve and for the people with whom we work every day. This requires trust, openness and inclusiveness.
A culture of flexibility and agility that inspires peak performance whether it is of physical space (where, when and how), of style or of culture – we are in touch and embrace our changing environment.